Monday, August 25, 2008

My 30th bday & 10 more wks!


We have 10 more weeks left! I can't believe how fast the time has gone by & we have so much going on in the next 10 weeks!!! I celebrated my 30th bday last wed & it was great bday thanks to my wonderful husband! Brantley surprised me with a beautiful DY ring & dinner at our neighborhood Mexican restaurant with some friends, plus I had a prenatal massage that afternoon (highly recommended for you pregnant people)! All in all it was a wonderful birthday & I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful husband & a beautiful baby girl on the way! 

1 comment:

matt and nichole said...

She will be here before you guys know it! I can't wait to see you three when you come to visit. If you can try to post pic of Ellie's room. I would love to see it!