Tuesday, June 3, 2008

It's a GIRL!!!!

Well, it's been an interesting couple weeks! We went to Mississippi last week, but the day before we left I was in a car wreck:( So the night before we left we were up at the UK Triage, getting tests done to make sure lil' peanut was doing alright (the seat belt left a small mark on my stomach and bruise from the buckle; plus I'm O- blood type and had to get a shot). So, with all that happening we left Friday night and drove to MS!!!!! Sunday morning we went and found out our lil' peanut is a GIRL!! Kelling Elizabeth "Ellie"!!!!! Kelling was my old middle name and my great grandmother's last name. Elizabeth is my sister's middle name and Brantley's grandmother's name!! Lots of family was covered with Ellie's name and we can't wait till she gets here!!! 

1 comment:

The Alexander Family said...

Congrats! Love the name! Glad you are ok. We are going out for my b-day on Friday 13th. I am sending out the evite soon.